Monday, November 28, 2011

i love everything about you, except the fact that you're not with me.

weekends past too fast.
but my weekend was a damn good one.

my uber cute botak boy!!!!!! ♥.♥

friday was spent slacking with zt & dom.

saturday was our alone time and dam with the guys at night + eating raw fish at 2am in the morning. lol! happening siol. hehe. 
wanted to watch the apple of my eye but last min had no more space. 
joke was to watch this show with the guys and zt was saying to join ck to watch with that AA. HAHA WTF!
really epic! luckily didnt happen haaaah!! 
I DONT CARE I WANA WATCH THE APPLE THIS SATTTTT!!!

sunday dim sum with baby!! hehe
the car shoook :(
thus so blur! sian! oh well its now in tekong with baby!
magnet onto his cupboard! HEHEHEHE!!!


recruit michelle. HAHAHA
while sending baby to pasir ris. and was flooded with NS guys. 
lucky im in green also, could blend in. HAHAHA!
pardon my tired and one big one small eyes.

counting down to the next weekend! cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment