Wednesday, November 16, 2011

helloooooo!!

the other day, met my beloved FAP for dinner :D
love the both of them !! HAHAHA. siao like anything only. blur like anything cause of the front cam.

sent the both of them back after that!!! ah my car light looks so naise!!! :D HEHEHEHE.
we should go more rounding soonzzzz!!! :P



X.O.X.O!!!

*

went to cousin's house to bake after that! HEHE. the good shit of having a car! I can so anywhere i like easily! LOVE IT.
111111.

*
*



Monday, 

on urgent leave cause of poor grandma. Im gona take more leave. i dont care!!
work is getting very much on my nerves already. not because of the anything. but i really cant stand the boss. dulan.com. k nuff say.

so went to see grandmalove. and then home to get my car and down to yishun. and it had to rain so freaking heavy gawwwwwwd !!! heaviest rain i ever drove in so far! and it felt like im driving in the sea D:

went to get the envelops from bby's sis. and then to meet zt. and slacked below his place. and got attacked by mosquito! got freaking 8 bites leh. my precious blood. pfftz.
talked alot of cock. and bitch about some ahem you know people. HAHAHA! bitching with a guy is so funny i swear.


cant wait for my babyboy to come back to my side. miss him so fucking muchhhhhhhhh!! cannot tank.
got so much to do, so much to eat when he's back. ren michelle rennnn !!
posting nw cause my lappy is backkk! shiok to be able to use my own lappy now! hehehee. finally ~
OK IMMA DIVE INTO BED. GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment