Monday, November 7, 2011

30 day challenge

30 DAY CHALLENGE

Day 04 - Your views on religion.

i am actually a free thinker. so i do not have any views on the religion. so lets skip this ya? HAHAHAH

*

Day 05 - A time you thought about ending your own life.

WHUUUUUUUUT.?!?!?!
i love my life alot, and have nvr actually thought about ending my life. totally not once. 
im thankful that im here. 
peopler shouldnt even have such thought.  NO NO NO.


*

Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
1) I cant eat alone (-.- sia! provided by the bf) 
2) Im afraid, very afraid of cats.
3) fetish for domokuns.
4) afraid of lizards too ( provided by the bf)
5) cant live without phone for a day (-.- provided by the bf)
6) I like pink-ish stuffs.
7) I hate attention seekers. like really hate.
8) Im actually quite good at HTML. hahaha!
9) I need soup in my meals.
10) I love cuddles and kisses.
11) I love taking pictures.
12) I really like travelling
13) Thailand & Thai songs (Y)
14) Noodles over rice.
15) Im pretty devoted i can say. :P
16) I can be very nice to people i love  and at the same time be very mean to people i cannot stand.
17)  I love miniatures of everything. as long as its mini :)
18) the only dog i allow to lick me is truffy.
19) I dont like anything that moves to be on my palm
20) I am veryyyyyyyyyy emotional
21) I cry at the slightest thing.
22) I HATE CHANGES.
23) I cannot sleep if somebody snores beside me :/
24) Have weird cravings at weird times (provided by the bf)
25) Have no tolerance for people with no common sense.
26) I used to hate Apple Products. hahahahah irony
27) Im shy to people i dont know, and not to people im super close with haha!
28) Im pretty possessive to things that are mine
29) I reallyyyyyy love my entire family.
30) I love my boyfriend :) thou he's a punkass. :P

OH GAWD! this is harder than i thought it is. freaking shit. 
WASTE MY TIME LEH THIS. K BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment