Friday, November 11, 2011

30 day challenge

30 DAY CHALLENGE

Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss.

hahaha. my first love is SHK. my last love will also be SHK. :P
first kiss also SHK lahhhh. last kiss also SHK.
everything is SHK :) my one and only!!!

Day 11 - Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.


1) 相见恨晚
2) 真的爱你
3)最近
4) Replay
5)  爱我的人和我爱的人
6) Take the lead
7) Bleeding Love
8) Wish you were here
9) The Reason
10) Hurt So Bad


wahhhh wtf. why the song all like kinda suit my emo mood :(
my playlist knows me so weeeellllll !!! haha!


*


yah i know i kinda skip quite a few days. no mood to write. i thot i could and will write like everyday. BUT NO:( sadly. cause this sucks. THIS.FEELING.REALLY.SUCKSSSSS!!
fuck it man srsly. 


somemore today is 11.11.11.
but i dun believe wishes come true just by these few 1s appearing -.-
BUT STILL, IM GONA MAKE A LITTLE WISH
I WISH MY BBYBOY TO BE SAFE & SOUND.
and walao its raining like siao now. i hope tekong isnt.!!!


IT BE BETTER IF it really comes true, i wish my bby to appear infront of me nowwwwwww
i know it wont happen.
SO BYE LA

No comments:

Post a Comment